Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: AG bathtub

  1. #21
    Inactive Member marymax's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 19th, 2004
    Posts
    491
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    has anyone ever thought of making a tub out of plaster of paris.....when I did miniatures I had the instructions for making a tub....it was done by using a bottle as the mold....I dont know how big the tub is but a three liter bottle would be big enough I would think.....and very messy project I would think but an idea

    Mary

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Keri_Doll_collecter's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7th, 2004
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hheeyyy I like that tub!! I thought it was way cool! I was like wut's haveing a spa chair without the tub?? and I think I need to get the braces stickers, I thought they are REALLY cute!!! AND i LOVE The new AGOT Dolls!! they are soo darling!! even my 16 year old sister wants the light blonde one!! lol, I want the curly haired one wih the brown eyes [img]cool.gif[/img] Be thankful there is atleast a tub!! [img]tongue.gif[/img] lolol

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ September 11, 2004 10:13 AM: Message edited by: Keri_L ]</font>

  3. #23
    swazini
    Guest swazini's Avatar

    Post

    Personally, I don't get the whole spa theme anyway...but then again I am not a spa type of person. But I can see why other's my like it. I don't care for the color; it seems like they should have chose something more basic or classic. Here's a pic of Mary's tub if anyone hadn't seen it: Tub

    I really like hers!

  4. #24
    Sail-Away
    Guest Sail-Away's Avatar

    Post

    I personally love the spa theme. For me, forget the kids. I would love to be able to have the time for all of that stuff. LOL.

    Susan, the link above didn't work but would love to see the tub you are all talking about. I will have to check back to see if you can get it working. YAY!

  5. #25
    Inactive Member bekeating's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 29th, 2002
    Posts
    82
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just a warning about the braces ..... they may remove the paint from your dolls teeth when you remove them! Yes, a friend tried them and they removed the paint! She called customer service, she wasn't the first one to report it. So be very careful if you decide to get the braces. They were on my daughter's want list, but not any more. I would have been sick if they ruined one of her dolls.

    Bonnie

  6. #26
    HB Forum Owner moderator's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 20th, 1999
    Posts
    952
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bonnie, that's awful! I think this is worthy of a new thread so you can warn people about this danger. I was going to try to find a way to put "braces" on a doll (without buying them) since my friend has braces and I thought her doll should have them, too. Though now that I think about it, her doll is a Little Sister whose mouth is shut. [img]redface.gif[/img] But anyway, I think this is something everyone should know. How awful that they didn't thoroughly check this first.

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ September 12, 2004 10:35 AM: Message edited by: Melissa ]</font>

  7. #27
    Inactive Member Ima AG Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2003
    Posts
    96
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love the new tub! I know it does look barbie-ish, but I like it! I would paint it lighter blue or white tho. I love the brush, book, bubbles, ect. I really liked the braces, but I don't any more. Thank you guys for telling me that! I would hate for my doll to have to have a new head!

  8. #28
    Inactive Member JAdder's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2002
    Posts
    141
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I liked the braces too although I won't be getting them since I like to keep my historicals true to there eras. But growing up wearing braces from 1st grade - sophmore year of High School I had really bad teeth. I can remeber how much I really hated them. Even though the braces look a little old aren't there new ones that can bearly be seen? Not that it would have helped me when I was wearing my horse's bridle head gear [img]tongue.gif[/img] but still many little girls have to go through braces and I think that is important. I also have to say I do love the bubble bathrobe I wish they came in adult sizes. [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

  9. #29
    swazini
    Guest swazini's Avatar

    Post

    Johanna, ok, try this:

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=5513856991

    It's at the bottom right...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •